The NASCAR Hall of Fame, located in uptown Charlotte, honors the history and heritage of NASCAR. The high-tech venue offers artifacts, hands-on exhibits, 278-person state of the art theater, to name a few. The goal is to honor NASCAR icons, create a tribute to the drivers, crew members, team owners, and others that have impacted the sport.
If you are looking for artistic expression then Lake Norman and the Charlotte area is a great place to live. With state of the art performance venues spanning from Broadway to the local theater, every season brings something new and exciting. Also, there are dozens of museums around Charlotte from modern art to historical sites. Depending on your personal taste there is always something new to explore. Here is a list of some of the top places to satisfy your Arts & Culture appetite.
1. Blumenthal Performing Arts Center
2. Children’s Theater of Charlotte
3. ImaginOn: The Joe and Joan Martin Center
4. Mint Museum – Uptown and Randolph
5. North Carolina Music Hall of Fame
6. Historic Latta Plantation
7. Davidson Community Players
8. Warehouse Performing Arts Center