To be eligible for admission to any medical college for MBBS, cracking NEET is very much necessary. NEET stands for National eligibility cum entrance test which counted as the country’s largest exam for all medical courses, especially MBBS.
NEET is an entrance examination that is held annually by National testing Agency and like every year it is expected to be held in the first week of May, 2023. The application process has bee completed and the students are half way through their preparations. It is expected that more than 18 lakh students throughout India will be appearing for NEET 2023. In order to crack the examination with flying colors, each student should be well aware of the syllabus that should be covered while studying for NEET 2023. Even though it includes the syllabus of your 11th and 12th Medical stream but you have to be more specific and well-versed with each and every subject while preparing for NEET 2023.
Mostly, students start NEET preparation right after they finish their 10th exams but in this highly competitive exam you have to keep preparing till the day of exam arrives because NEET 2023 syllabus is very vast and you have to know and understand each and every topic thoroughly. So, in this article we will provide you with a comprehensive and detailed NEET2023 syllabus of each subject, so that you can prepare well for your exams.
NEET UG 2023 Syllabus Physics
Physics is considered to be a tough and challenging subject but you need to make sure that you understand and study each chapter of physics from both class 11th and 12th properly and thoroughly. And narrowing down to the topics given-below will be helpful for you and will prove out to be beneficial for you in the exams.
- Physical world and management
- Laws Of Motion
- Work, Energy, and Power
- Motion Of System Of Particles and Rigid Body
- Properties of Bulk Matter
- Thermodynamics, Oscillations, and wave
- Behavior of Perfect gas and Kinetic Theory
- Current Electricity
- Magnetic Effects of Current and Magnetism
- Electromagnetic Induction and Altrenating Currents
- Electromagnetic Waves
- Dual Nature of Matter and Radiation
- Atoms and Nuclei
- Electronic Devices
NEET UG 2023 Syllabus Chemistry
Students consider chemistry to be an easy nut to crack in the NEET UG 2023 syllabus, but you should remember not to take anything lightly and work equally hard on each and every subject to do well in NEET 2023.
- Some Basic Concepts Of Chemistry
- Structure Of Atom
- Classification of Elements and Perodicity in Properties
- Chemical Bonding and Molecular Structure
- States of Matter: Gases and Liquid
- Redox Reactions
- s- block Elements (Alkali and Alkaline Earth Metals) 11. Some p-block Elements
- Organic Chemistry- Some Basic Principles and
- Environment Chemistry
|1. Solid State|
|4. Chemical Kinetics|
|5. Surface Chemistry|
|6. General Principles and Isolation Of Metals|
|7. p- Block Elements|
|8. d and f Block Elements|
|9. Coordination Compounds|
|10. Haloalkanes and Haloarenes|
|11. Alcohols, Phenols, and Ethers|
|12. Aldehydes, Ketones, and Carboxylic Acids|
|13. Organic Compounds containing Nitrogen|
|14. Biomolecules, Polymers, and Chemistry in Everyday Life|
NEET UG 2023 Syllabus Biology
Biology for NEET is the mixture of Botany and Zoology. So, you won’t find these two subjects to be separate as they both are included in this syllabus. The NEET 2023 syllabus for Biology is quite extensive so it needs to be prepared with great zeal and understanding.
|1. Diversity in Living World|
|2. Structural Organization in Plants and Animals|
|3. Cell Structure and Function|
|4. Plant Physiology|
|5. Human Physiology|
|2. Genetics and Evolution|
|3. Biology and Human Welfare|
|4. Biotechnology and Its Application|
|5. Ecology and Environment|
Books For NEET 2023 Physics
The books listed down will help you to prepare for NEET more efficiently as these are the books that will thoroughly define each and every concept and include the whole NEET syllabus 2023 for Physics.
- Concepts of Physics, Part 1 and 2 by H C Verma
- Fundamentals Of Physica by Halliday, Resnick and Walker
- Objective Physics for the medical entrance examination (volumes 1 and 2) by D C Panday
- NCERT Exemplar Class 11 and 12th
- Physics MCQ by D Mukherjee
Books For NEET 2023 Chemistry
The books listed down will help you to prepare for NEET more efficiently as these are the books that will thoroughly define each and every concept and include the whole NEET syllabus 2023 for Chemistry.
- Physical Chemistry by O P Tandon
- Oxford’s Organic Chemistry by Jonathan Clayden, Nick Greeve
- Concise Inorganic Chemistry by J D Lee
- MTG’s Objective NCERT at your Fingertips by MTG Editorial Board
- Modern’s ABC of Chemistry of Classes 11 and 12 (volumes 1 and 2) by S P Jauhar
Books For NEET 2023 Biology
The books listed down will help you to prepare for NEET more efficiently as these are the books that will thoroughly define each and every concept and include the whole NEET syllabus 2023 for Biology.
- Objective Biology (volume 1 and 2) by G R Bathla
- Biology Class 11 and 12 by Pradeep Publications
- Objective Biology (Volume 1, 2, and 3 along with Practice Papers) By Dinesh Publications
- A Class Book for Botany by A C Dutta
- Objective Biology (volumes 1 and 2) by Truman Publications